E-mail submission guidelines
1. Please read the attached notification for clarity on duration of examination. All previously shared timelines stand null and void.
2. There is a change in time duration. Please ensure that you submit scripts via email only after 3+1 hour duration and must attach the portal submission failed snap shots (4-5 attempts), during the 3+1 hour duration through your OBE registered email only to email@example.com
4. Please note that email submission will cause delay in result declaration as it happened during OBE-I.
5. All PwBD (Physically Disabled) students are hereby informed that they can submit the answer scripts by OBE portal or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY one mode of submission will be accepted.
6. Students should mention course name, paper code and roll no in the subject line.
7. It may be noted that e-mails sent by the students prior to completion of 4 hours shall not be accepted and the same is required to be resent by the students after 4 hours along with 4-5 snap shots of failed submission at different times.